November 27 @ 5:30 pm - November 29 @ 5:00 pm$10
Winter at Wagnalls has never been more magical! In 2020, we’ve got something spectacular planned as the library becomes transformed into a beautiful winter wonderland with rooms beautifully adorned by professional decorators! More than 10 Christmas trees decorated in different themes will be on display and available for purchase. Plus, a holiday craft show, Santa and the Elves, a bake shop, live music, snacks, and holiday music.
Friday, November 27, 2020 – Opening Night Party
The event begins at 5:30 p.m. and will conclude at 10 p.m. Tickets for opening night – general ticket: $10
Saturday, November 28, 2020 – Market Open To The Public
The event begins at 11 a.m. and will conclude at 9 p.m.
Sunday, November 29, 2020 – Market Open To The Public
The event begins at 11 a.m. and will conclude at 5 p.m..
All weekends from Saturday, November 28, 2020, to Saturday December 19, 2020 – Open to the Public
Walk-around tours begins at 11 a.m. until library closing.
Request for Artists and Vendors for Winterfest
We are excited to announce our first annual Winterfest 2020 Arts & Crafts Show on Saturday, November 28, 2020, and Sunday, November 29, 2020. We would love for you to be part of the magical winter weekend we have planned at the Wagnalls Memorial.
Arts and Crafts Show Details:
- Space vendor fee: $50 per table (received no later than Monday, August 3, 2020)
- Artist and vendor spaces will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis
- The show will be held in our Community Center building, located just next to the library on our property
- Setup begins at 10 a.m. on Friday, November 27, 2020, or 8:30 a.m. on Saturday, November 28, 2020
- Public hours: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. on Saturday, November 28, 2020, and 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Sunday, November 29, 2020
- Teardown: Sunday, November 29, 2020, after close of market at 5:15 p.m. Vendors are responsible for cleaning their own area.
Join us for Santa, Mrs. Claus, and the Elves, and live music. Food and beverages will be available for purchase. Parking will be available in our lot.
Simply complete the Winterfest Vendor Application and submit your payment before Monday, August 3, 2020, and we will reserve your space at this exciting event that will be heavily promoted across social media channels.
To learn more and to download the application form, CLICK HERE, fill out online form, and secure your space with a non-refundable deposit.
Questions? Please contact Amanda Fourlaris at firstname.lastname@example.org or (216) 741-1533 with any questions.
We hope to see you at Winterfest!