- This event has passed.
Salt Fork Art & Crafts Festival
August 14, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - August 16, 2020 @ 8:00 pmFree
The Salt Fork Art & Crafts Festival is a celebration of the visual and performing arts! One of the longest-running juried festivals in Ohio, this 51st anniversary outdoor event will take place in beautiful Cambridge City Park. Approximately 90-100 award-winning artisans from across the U.S. will demonstrate and sell their unique creations representing a wide range of artistic mediums. Enjoy the Student Arts Tent, Appalachian Heritage Arts demonstrations, primitive arts, “hands-on crafting” for kids and adults, outstanding musical entertainment, delicious foods, and special activities for children including an accessible playground. There are also artist awards and special artist amenities which enhance the festival experience. Golf carts are available for added mobility.
Event times: Friday: Noon – 8 p.m.; Saturday: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.; Sunday: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Artist fees: $20 non-refundable fee for new artists.
Event mailing address: Salt Fork Art & Crafts Festival, P.O. Box 367, Cambridge, OH 43725
- August 14, 2020 @ 12:00 pm
- August 16, 2020 @ 8:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Art Festival, Community Festival, Craft Fair, Guernsey County
- Event Tags:
- Bluegrass, Cartoon Illustration, Charcoal, Choral, Choral Music, Clay, Computer-generated, Dance, Drawing, Drawing Pastel, Duos & Soloists, Ensembles, Environmental/Earth Work, Etching, Experimental, Fashion, Folk, Hip Hop, Jazz, Jewelry, Landscape, Lettering, Literature, Metal, Mixed Media, Musical Theatre, Oil, Photography, Portrait, Relief, Silk Screen, Still Life, Theater, Traditional Music, Watercolor, Wood
- Booth Fee
- Prior to March 31, 2020: $155 for a 10' x 10' space; $255 for a 10' x 20' space; $355 for a 20' x 20' space. After March 31, 2020: $175 for a 10' x 10' space; $275 for a 10' x 20' space; $375 for a 20' x 20' space.
- Booth Size
- 10' x 10'; 10' x 20'; and 20' x 20'
- Registration Deadline
- 03/31/20 (rates increase after this date)